One-On-One Support Call
Do you need a little one-on-one time or extra implementation support? Book a 60 minute coaching call with Talia!
You want to upgrade your products or services and you need someone to bounce your ideas off to ensure you are working on the right things to move your business forward. You need guidance and you want to learn from someone that has been in your shoes as a successful female entrepreneur.
If you need someone to keep you on track and help you grow a successful business (or career), a coaching call is a great fit.
- 1 - 60 minute strategy session over the phone or video conferencing
- Submit your question/ topic in advance
- Investment $297/ one time payment
1. I'd love to advise female entrepreneurs and mentor my fellow women in public relations.
2. I'd be interested in having conversations about public relations and digital marketing.
3. I'd like to help professionals across the globe learn about public relations and build their influence.
My ideal target audience:
- Female entrepreneurs
- Women in public relations
- Public relations students
Book this session if you want to:
- Have a career in public relations and learn how I can help you get started with a one-hour conversation
- Learn how public relations can grow your business as a female entrepreneur
- Learn how you can get started with your own public relations strategy
- Learn how I can introduce you to media professionals globally
Topics Range From:
- Public Relations Training
- Marketing Systems and Automation
- Business Expansion
- Content Planning
- Audience Growth
- Website Consulting
- Career or Business Coaching
- Social Media Training
- Niche Training
- Launch Planning
- Whatever You Need!
Feel free to also book a session if you want to ask me about:
- What I am currently working on
- Industry trends, insights, observations & opinions
- My current role & responsibilities
- My day-to-day
- My education, training & qualifications
- My biggest challenges, successes, failures & lessons learned
- What success means to me
- How I got to where I am today
- What I enjoy most/least about my career
- What it is like to live and work in my city
- Recommendations for anyone entering my career or industry
- Recommended books, articles, blogs, conferences, tools, apps, etc.
- Whose content do I consume regularly
- Daily practices, habits, and strategies